Thursday, September 15, 2005

Tournament Nite 5

Is it another tournament already ? It certainly is......

Tourney 5 took place this evening and I can honestly say it was almost too much fun. Obviously I came off the victor sending Balki back to Huddersfield empty handed once more. Good spotsmanship from Balki as he allowed me to change my choice of games just prior to the start - I swapped Hyper Athlete for Donkey Kong as we would have run out of time (Hyper Athlete games can go on for ages and seeing as we play best of 3 games it could have been an all nighter).

Anyway, onto the results :




PL1

Buks

PL2

Balki

Donkey Kong

0

1

1

1

0

0

Joust

1

0

0

0

1

1

Robotron 2084

1

1


0

0


Dynablaster/Bomber Man

0

1

n/a

1

0

n/a


Formatting seems to have gone up sh*t creek in the table but as you can see, thr final game was conceded after I managed to score a point which meant Balki had no chance of winning the trophy.

Next tourney should be over at Balkis in Huddersfield so maybe my luck will change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home