Monday, September 19, 2005

Mamewah skin

Thought I'd post some piccies of the Mamewah skin I'm using. I've used about 4 or 5 different skins but finally I'm happy with these.

The first screenshot is of the main Mamewah screen. I designed all the screens is Paint Shop Pro in case you wondered. I used the "Slicker" font which is nice and clear on my TV. The yellow and red boxes are supposed to compliment the new CPO design.


Next up is the options screen. Note the cunning use of the "M.A.M.E. Masters" trophy as a watermark.

Whenever you select a game, this screen pops up displaying the buttons and joystick controls.


after the controls screen, you get a loading screen featuring a nice shot of the machine.


Next thing to do is build the new control panel and attach the new CPO.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home