Thursday, March 30, 2006

Instructions Card

Finally got round to printing the instructions card I made in Illustrator. It uses the same background image as the Control Panel (originally from a Defender marquee).

Heres a close up - the print quality is pretty good for a home printer. I used some sticky back plastic to cover it and it went on with minimum bubbles :



Heres a shot of the whole cab (shame about the flash - I have no idea how to use a camera) :


And heres yet another shot in case you wanted more :

I need to put my thinking cap on now as I've done just about everything I planned to do. Theres lots that could have been done better but I think I've done okay with my limited skillz ! Those old enough to remember what a CSE is (no, not a GCSE) pobably won't be surprised to know that I got a CSE 4 in woodwork at school. That killed any dream I had of being a carpenter. Good job I bought a ZX Spectrum with my brother when I was 13 !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home