Monday, August 20, 2007

Really bad wiring pictures

Its not just the wiring thats bad - the pictures are pretty terrible too :)

A fellow arcade constructor was asking me about wiring up the controls so I said I'd post some piccies of my wiring. I knew it was bad but bjeezuz its worse than I thought. My only defense is that the original wiring was much neater - I've took it all apart and put it back together a fair few times as well as adding the ledwiz wiring later on. ~Okay okay, enough with the excuses already.

As usual, click on the pictures for a larger view.






And heres an excellent link that explains how it all works :

http://arcadecontrols.com/arcade_wiring.shtml

And heres another link on wiring the micro switches :

http://www.darkravenwind.com/cdvision/madcatz2.htm

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger Paul Boreham said...

Holy cow! Like spaghetti junction :-/

Ah well, got that to look forward too!!!

Thanks for pics though, will refer back when i get that far.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home