Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lightgun news......

Managed to FINALLY get some joy with the lightgun. I'm using Acorns Guncon2 driver (http://www.acornscity.com/guncon/index.php?language=english). Although I originally had it working (only sort of) I somehow managed to screw something up and it stopped functioning. After sussing out the calibration screen (which I have to run in 640x480) I manged to get House of The Dead 3 up and running as well as a couple of MAME games.

Next up it getting the second gun to work so we can have some 2 player tournament action.

Speaking of tournaments (no, it's not that time already) we decided to pick the games a couple of weeks prior to the next one so we can get some decent practice in. The games are :

  • Centipede
  • Nitro Ball
  • Raindow Islands
  • Phozon
Should be a good one !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home